Become a Student

Do you want to read, write, spell, or speak English better? We can help!

We will provide you with your own tutor to help you reach your goals. Together, students and their tutors accomplish great things!

How to get started with a tutor:

Call us at 892-6706 ext. 206 or email to say that you want to become a student.

Or, fill out a Student Application form in English or Spanish and either email it to or mail it to Literacy Council, Family Resource Center of Sheboygan County, 1500 Douglas Drive, Suite B, Plymouth, WI 53073.

Student Application Forms

Student application in English
Student application in Spanish

Haga clic aquí para nuestra aplicación de los estudiantes en español.

Thov nyem qhov no rau peb cov me nyuam kawm ntawv daim ntawv thov nyob rau hauv Hmoob.

Contact the Hmong Mutual Assistance Association for translation or help with an application.

Hu rau nyob lub Hmoob Hluas Kev Sib Koom Assistance Association rau txhais lus los yog pab nrog ib daim ntawv thov.