(*Provision of phone number/email address indicates permission to contact using this method. Opt out at anytime by contacting us via email.)
(*If a participant cancels less than 24 hours in advance of class, the class fee is nonrefundable, and will be considered a donation.)
Dog Days of Summer
Join us for a Tail Wagging good time! Teach your child how to safely approach dogs, learn dog language, and some fun puppy facts. We know that dogs, just like humans, are all different yet similar. We will learn about textures of fur, sizes of dogs, and some amazing dog jobs. FUR-real, come and join us! (Recommended for children 6 months-36 months.)
(There might be a couple four-legged friends to help teach the class!)Sign up
- at 4.30 pm - 5.30 pm
- Generations 1500 Douglas Drive, Plymouth (Meet on north lawn by flag pole. In case of rain, meet in building.)
- $5.00 per family, (snacks and drinks included). (Current PAT families will have fee waived, enter code DOG at checkout.) Register by Wednesday, August 4, 2021 to reserve your spot!
The Power of Positive Parenting Seminar
Most of the time, parenting is great fun, but there are times when things get a little tricky and behaviors become challenging. Like when you toddler won’t eat dinner, your six year old won’t pick up toys, or maybe it seems like your child never listens. If only someone could give you some ideas to make those times less challenging. If this sounds like any of your experiences, then this is for you. This 90-minute seminar will provide you with several strategies found within the Power of Positive Parenting curriculum and will give you techniques to immediately try out with your child’s most challenging behaviors.
Recommended for anyone with children 0-12 years old.
(It is recommended that child care is provided during this time so you can fully participate.)Sign up
- at 10.00 am - 11.30 am
- Zoom (Link will be sent after registration, closer to date of event.) (Register by Tuesday, September 7, 2021)
- $10 per family
Developmental Screening Days
Using the Ages and Stages Questionnaire, all registered children will be paired up with a trained facilitator to help parents determine whether or not their children are meeting age appropriate milestones. Three screening events will be offered this fall.
(CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19 will be followed. Watch for updated information regarding virtual or in person screenings.)
Time and Location Choices:
Wednesday, September 29, 2021- 8:00am-12:30pm & 3:00pm-6:00pm. at the Early Learning Center, Sheboygan
Thursday, October 21, 2021- 3:00pm-6:00pm. at the Generations Building, Plymouth
Friday, October 22, 2021- 8:00am-12:00pm. at the Generations Building, Plymouth
- Free, but registration required.
- Contact the United Way at (920) 458-3425. to register.
BYOB (Bring Your Own Baby)
Join parents, caregivers, and kiddos ages 0-2 y/o to socialize and learn from Early Childhood Specialists in Above & Beyond’s Toddler Barnyard! Progressive Beginnings’ therapists and Family Resource Center’s educators will host a different topic each month, (every 3rd Monday).
Available sessions: 9:30-10:30am OR 4:30-5:30pm
Registration required here for all non-PAT families.
- Above and Beyond Museum, 902 North 8th St. Sheboygan WI 53081
- $5.00 for adults, FREE for children. Scholarship opportunities available. (Current PAT families, please contact your Parent Educator directly to register and obtain special offer pricing.)