(*Provision of phone number/email address indicates permission to contact using this method. Opt out at anytime by contacting us via email.)
(*If a participant cancels less than 24 hours in advance of class, the class fee is nonrefundable, and will be considered a donation.)
Tummy Time Together
Babies learn many large and small motor skills in the first months of life, and they do it best when they get lots of practice! This interactive, virtual class for parents and their birth-pre-crawling babies will include activities to help children learn and grow stronger each day. Learn about typical development and the pros and cons of baby equipment. (Registration required by Tuesday, November 9, 2021)Sign up
- at 10.00 am - 11.00 am
- Zoom (Link will be sent after registration, closer to date of event.)
- $5.00 per family. (Current PAT families will have fee waved, enter code TUMMY at checkout.)
Little Movers Playgroup (1st Wednesdays of the month, starting October 6th)
Children ages 2 - 4 and their caregivers are invited to join our upcoming facilitated playgroups. These free playgroups offer fun opportunities for children to participate in age-appropriate activities that stimulate learning, develop motor skills and encourage social interaction. Little Movers is offered in partnership by Rehab Resources Inc. and the Family Resource Center. Adults are required to wear masks.
- at 9.00 am - 10.00 am
- FRC at Generations, 1500 Douglas Drive, Plymouth
- FREE, (no preregistration required)
BYOB (Bring Your Own Baby)
Join parents, caregivers, and kiddos ages 0-2 y/o to socialize and learn from Early Childhood Specialists in Above & Beyond’s Toddler Barnyard! Progressive Beginnings’ therapists and Family Resource Center’s educators will host a different topic each month, (every 3rd Monday).
Available sessions: 9:30-10:30am OR 4:30-5:30pm
Registration required here for all non-PAT families.
- Above and Beyond Museum, 902 North 8th St. Sheboygan WI 53081
- $5.00 for adults, FREE for children. Scholarship opportunities available. (Current PAT families, please contact your Parent Educator directly to register and obtain special offer pricing.)